Day 1. Arrival at the airport and pick up. Flights not included.
Day 2. Sierra de Andújar Nature Reserve:
- Morning: Hiking trail through the beautifully preserved Mediterranean forest (moderate length).
- Afternoon: time to relax in a wonderful country house within the Nature Reserve.
Day 3. Despeñaperros Nature Reserve:
- Morning: hiking trail over a wide area of unspoilt forest with the impenetrable barrier of great quartzite rocks (moderately long).
- Afternoon: enjoy the surroundings of the nature reserve an relax in a country inn with stunning views.
Day 4. The town of Cazorla:
- Morning: hiking trail on the outskirts of this lovely town. Choose between 3 routes of varying difficulty and length.
- Afternoon: time to visit the town and sample traditional dishes. Accommodation in a lovely hotel with a spa and various activities.
Day 5. Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Nature Reserve:
- Morning: enjoy a popular hiking trail beside the Borosa River where you'll be surprised by the limestone formations and the blue colour of the water (14 km, low difficulty).
- Afternoon: transfer to the neighbouring Sierra de Segura Mountains to continue enjoying your journey. Rest in an impressive country house near the source of the Segura River.
Day 6. Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas (Segura) Nature Reserve:
- Morning: hiking trail through majestic mountain ranges with incredible lookout points for observing vultures and the threatened bearded vulture (medium/long distance).
- Afternoon: rest in a fantastic country house in stunning surroundings and sample the typical Segura roast lamb.
Day 7. Sierra Mágina Nature Reserve:
- Morning: hiking trail taking in the well-preserved forests and medieval mountain castles, which are the perfect place for observing the other peaks (choice of 3different routes).
- Afternoon: After this wonderful journey, relax in a wonderful country house within the Nature Reserve and sample traditional dishes.
Day 8. Leave-taking at the airport.