Spanish sparrow, Rock sparrow, Hawfinch, Azure-winged magpie, Sardinian warbler, Black cap, Nightingale, Cetti's warbler, Kingfisher, Goldfinch, Greenfinch, Serin, Blackbird, Robin, White wagtail, Grey wagtail, Long-tailed tit.
We show you our birds in an educational, unique and pleasant way, through the bird ringing by an expert ringer with extensive experience. The bird ringing contributes to obtaining very interesting data about birds, and they are a valuable source of knowledge about its movements, feeding points or life expectancy, among other things, that let us know its conservation status.
SIERRA DE ANDÚJAR NATURAL PARK.
From 09:00 am to 14:00 pm.
- Every day of the year.
- Best time to visit: september-june.
- Rates per person included VAT.
- Maximum group: 25 people (other number, ask us)..
1 day 300 euros
- Breakfast: 2 €/person
- We help you with the ACCOMMODATION: contact us.
- Possibility to realize the workshop in other towns.